Joining a Sunday Service Using Your Computer, when you have already installed the Zoom software:
1. Click on the link in an email you received inviting you to join the meeting or Sunday Service. The link follows the words "Join Zoom Meeting."
2. The screen will change and you will see "Join Zoom Meeting," which you will click on.
3. You can then choose "Join with Video" or "Join without Video." With video, others will be able to see you, like you can see them.
4. A message box will pop up saying “Please wait, the meeting host will let you in soon." After a moment, a live video will appear on the screen and you will see the host. You are in!
5. If you see "Call using Internet audio" or "Join with Audio" click on that. You will be muted until later, when the host unmutes everyone. Please don't unmute yourself, as this will disrupt the meeting
6. If you wish to adjust the speaker volume, click on the arrow by "Unmute" in the corner of your screen and click on Audio Settings. Here you can move the "Speaker" volume "slider to change the volume level.
7. If you wish to send a message to the host or others, click on Chat. This may be hidden behind the 3 dots in the upper or lower corner of your screen.