Join us via Zoom or In Person
Upon entering the building, you will be required to:
- Wear a mask/facial covering
- Sign in providing name, date, and contact number
- Observe social distancing of at least 6 feet
- Stay home if you have a fever, cough, or any symptoms of illness
- Refrain from person to person contact and touching surfaces
- Allow temperature checks
- Enter the building and leave the building maintaining 6’ following the instructions of the greeter.
- Follow verbal and signage instructions
- Bring your own beverages. Beverages are allowed in the sanctuary that have a lid.
- If you become ill and/or are tested positive for covid-19, you will immediately inform Rev. Sheryl at 706-799-3365 so she can inform those you came in contact with.
- Service animals must practice same social distancing as humans.
- Non-electronic contributions will be placed in the plexiglass box.
- Sign a waiver
Your Board of Trustees is working very hard to ensure your safety. We appreciate your understanding as we reopen in a responsible and safe manner. Please come early to avoid a crowd at the door and your own pen. Thank you for helping us to stay safe!
Rev. Sheryl will be live streaming thru Zoom. https://www.zoom.us/
You will find the meeting info and hyperlinks in our newsletters that are emailed weekly. Signup for the newsletters under the “Connect” tab, of this website or by emailing email@example.com. The Sunday services are also recorded and posted on Tuesday to this website and Facebook https://www.facebook.com/unitywm.org/